Ynchausti & Company,
5369 Camden Ave., Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95124
Not-for-Profit and Exempt Organizations
Ynchausti & Company, CPA, Inc.
Certified Public Accountant
Not-for-profit and tax exempt organizations are operating on a tight budget but
also need to meet the high standards for accounting and reporting set under
their grant and funding agreements. They deserve the highest quality of
service from their accountant and auditors. Why not from a Certified Public
Accountant (CPA)? Here are what we can do to help:
- Conversion of accounting records into a computerized system using
Quick Books Accounting Software, and provide training ans support to
- Compliance with GAAP "Financial Statements for Not-for-Profit
- Compliance with GAAP "Accounting for Contributions Received and
Contributions Made (FAS11)".
- Budget preparation for federal and state grant applications
- Federal and state grant agreement reporting and compliance including
financial statements compilation, review, and audit in accordance with
Single Audit Act - OMB Circular A-133.
- Preparation of IRS form 990, Return of Organizations Exempt from
Income Tax, and CA from 199, California Exempt Organization Annual