Ynchausti & Company,
5369 Camden Ave., Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95124
ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING SERVICES:
- Computerized bookkeeping services in compliance with IRS and State
regulation using Quick Books accounting software.
- Monthly book closing and reporting for management use and
guidance. Review of financial statements in compliance with generally
accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Bank reconciliation, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and
accounts analysis and reconciliation.
- Quick Books software and bookkeeping training for business owners
- Set-up and review of internal controls on financial reporting.
- Accounting research and process improvement
Ynchausti & Company, CPA, Inc.
Certified Public Accountant
WHY DO YOU NEED ACCURATE ACCOUNTING RECORDS / BOOKS?
Most business owners and managers are faced with the reality that they need
to effectively control their daily business activities by relying on accurate and
timely information. If you do not have these information on hand, you might
miss business opportunities that come your way and / or make the wrong
decision which could lead to business failure. Timely and accurate business
information is a product of well defined business processes and organized set
of accounting records and books which we can build and implement for you.
It is also mandated by tax authorities and business partners that you keep
accurate records of revenue, expenses, and funds movement.